Allergies

Allergies and Rhinitis

10/01/2010

Question:

Just wondering if anyone has info on allergies. I have been suffering for about 7 years now. About 3 years ago i got an allergie test done and it turned out to be dust mites. Since then i`ve always had a matress\pillow protector which done the trick. However over the last few months I find that whenever i drink (4 pints or more) the next i will sneeze all day and have a runny nose. I have looked up allergy`s with alcohol but i dont think this is it as alchol allergies seem to take effect almost immdeiately. If anyone has info as to why this is happening please let me know. thanks.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. A question similar to yours has been previously addressed. The links below will connect you to that information. NetWellness may also have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Our Answer Policy

Wondering if I am allergic to alcohol?
Allergies and alcohol

Go to the Allergies health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org