Women's Health

Strange Feel in Legs

11/18/2010

Question:

I have been getting this strange feeling in my lower legs. Sometimes it fells like there is water running down my legs but there is nothing there. Other times it feels like a cool breeze blowing on my ankles. Like some one turned on a fan on my ankles. I have been carring bags in my hands and felt the water running down my leg I had to check to see if something was leaking from the bags. It is a strange kind of feeling in my legs. Any ideas on what that might be?

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Our Answer Policy

Go to the Women's Health health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org