Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Dental and Oral Health (Seniors)

Front Teeth



I had a procedure done and they had to put a breathing tube in my month and mad my two front loose. What should I do to correct the problem? I know I need to see a dentist. I am so scared.


Yes, you need to see the dentist, if the mobility don't disappear soon you may lose your front teeth. For now don't bite anything hard with your front teeth.

For more information:

Go to the Dental and Oral Health (Seniors) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Alfredo  Hernandez, DDS, MS Alfredo Hernandez, DDS, MS
Assistant Professor of Comprehensive Care
School of Dental Medicine
Case Western Reserve University