Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Sarcoidosis Doctors



I am looking for a Doctor in Arkansas experienced in Sarcoidosis.


Dear Sir/Madam - There are several ways to approach this. The first is to ask your current physician whom they would recommend in your area. Typically, the regional academic medical center (e.g., University of Arkansas) has one or more specialist dedicated to the care of sarcoidosis patients. Typically, rheumatologists and pulmonologists care for sarcoidosis patients, and the pulmonology group at University of Arkansas specifically mentions sarcoidosis as a specialty area. Another resource is the "Sarcoidosis Doctor Database" (http://www.sarcoidosisonlinesites.com/dr%20database.htm#oh) which is not comprehensive, but does provide a link to doctors who routinely care for sarcoidosis patients.

For more information:

Go to the Sarcoidosis health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Elliott D Crouser, MD Elliott D Crouser, MD
Associate Professor of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University