Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Lung diseases

Follow up: Calcified Lymph Node Invading Lung



I recently posted a question about having a calcified lymph node that has pushed into my right middle lobe. The response was that resection is the necessary treatment. Can this surgery be done arthroscopically or does it have to be done traditionally by making a large incision?


Thank you for visiting NetWellness.  This can be done thoracoscopically or with a small thoracic incision.

Related Resources:

Calcified Lymph Node Invading Rightt Middle Lobe

For more information:

Go to the Lung diseases health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Susan  Moffatt-Bruce, MD, PhD Susan Moffatt-Bruce, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of
Thoracic Surgery
Molecular, Virology, Immunology & Medical Genetics
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University