Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Blood Test



I had a blood test done for various items due to being diabetic. One item jumped out at me "r-GT" the year before it was 45 now it 930. I don`t know what this is related too. I live in Korea so communication is a problem most times. I asked but was told "you have an increase in white bloodcells". Could that number be related to that? If so, what must I do to fix it?


I can't tell what the test is from the information provided.  In general, the proper thing to do is to ask your health care provider who can not only answer what the test is but also put it in the context of your own health "big picture."

For more information:

Go to the Diabetes health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Robert M Cohen, MD Robert M Cohen, MD
Professor of Clinical Medicine
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati