Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Kidney Diseases




My BUN leval is high,it is 25 and my creatine is 1.8 what should do? to get it to where it shoud be.


You are correct in noting that your kidney function tests are abnormal. To decide if this means there is permanent kidney damage, or if it is reversible would require input from a specialist so that a full history and physical exam can be completed and a urine analysis. Renal imaging studies may need to be done also.

For more information:

Go to the Kidney Diseases health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Thomas   Zipp, MD Thomas Zipp, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University